HI,

Just a few quick questions between cleaning bathrooms (which I hate, because I have three of them).

I won an Ebay auction for Molly's After School outfit & it arrived Saturday. Hannah was around & we were very busy so I just had a chance to check it out this morning. It has no tags in the shirt, but the detailing is AG all the way. I love the real buttons & tiny button holes! The pants are tagged Made in China for Pleasant Company. Does this mean it is a PM outfit? Does it differ from the current (newly retired) one? Also how should I wash it? It say's handwash cold water & hang to dry. Does it matter what type of detergent I use? It has a slightly musty (basement) smell & needs to be freshened up. I told DD the outfit had been retired & she was so bummed. She wanted to know if her Granny could make a similar outfit. Not with all those button holes! My mom hates doing button holes (her machine isn't set up for them). She is going to be very surprised to get it Christmas day.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]